We are reopening on Saturday 8 August, 12-3pm.
We will then be open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays 12-3pm throughout August, volunteers permitting.
Entry is currently FREE as we are only able to open the ground floor gallery and the shop at the moment. Donations are always welcome.
For your safety and the safety of our volunteers please
– do not visit if you are feeling unwell
– sanitise your hands on the way in and out of the building
– wear a face mask when in the building
– maintain a 2 metre distance from other visitors
– be respectful of our volunteers they are here to help you
– leave your details for the NHS Test and Trace programme if visiting the museum
– only touch items you intend to buy in the shop
– pay by card if possible
Enjoy your visit.
Please note: If you are travelling specially to visit us, please call ahead (01227 367368) to ensure we will be open.
The Seaside Museum is managed and run entirely by volunteers. Donations welcomed.