Our shop and the ground floor of the museum will be open on
Thursday 29 October – 11am-2pm
Friday 30 October – 11am-2pm
Saturday 31 October – 11am-2pm
Admission free, donations welcome.
For your safety and the safety of our volunteers please
– do not visit if you are feeling unwell
– sanitise your hands on the way in and out of the building
– wear a face mask when in the building
– maintain a 2 metre distance from other visitors
– be respectful of our volunteers they are here to help you
– leave your details for the NHS Test and Trace programme if visiting the museum
– only touch items you intend to buy in the shop
– pay by card if possible
Unfortunately, due to the current health crisis, we have removed our dressing up clothes and arts cart.
A takeaway children’s activity is available at the front desk.
Please note: If you are travelling specially to visit us, please call ahead (01227 367368) to ensure we will be open.
The Seaside Museum is managed and run entirely by volunteers. Donations welcomed.